This will help minimize messes and make it easier for you to scoop. This Bentonite Cat Litter is made with 100% Natural Wyoming Bentonite which is completely safe for your cat and kittens. This cat litter is granulated clay-based. Bentonite cat litter is one of the most convenient ways to control the mess and odor.
Emily pets bring to you the new generation clay cat litter. We are an enterprise, in the spirit of win-win with customersEmily Pets Bentonite Cat Litterleads toControl Odor,Great Clumping,Dust-free, andLightweight. With the Clump Lock Technology, Bentonite Cat Litter absorbs liquid and forms tight clumps and leaves behind no stinky crumbles. Clay-based granules help to create rock-solid clumps and make the scooping easy. The moisture activated particles make a tight seal around the cat waste.
The low-dust formula enables a clean, easy-pour to minimize messes and making litter box maintenance a simple task for you. With our premium cat litter, the odor vanishes in no time. Along with that, it leaves behind a pleasant aroma.
- Super Absorbent and Easy To Scoop
- Remarkable Clumping Capabilities
- Remarkable Odor Control
How To Use ???
It is very easy to use theEmily Pets Bentonite Cat Litter
- Step 1:Fill the clean litter tray with approx. Emily Pets Bentonite Cat Litter up to 7-10 CMS
- Step 2:Remove solid waste from the litter tray on a daily basis i.e. clumps to maintain freshness
- Step 3:Completely replace all of the litter in the litter tray at least once per week.
Allow your cat and kittens to feel comfortable, it will take approximately 1 week.