The Eco-Friendly HUFT Cat Litter is a 100% safe and chemical-free essential for your cat. It has undergone a rigorous, high heat treatment that makes it a super-absorbent cat litter with excellent odour control. Its also lighter than conventional, hence making it easy to use and dispose of. Made from recycled newspaper, the HUFT Cat Litter is good for the planet and perfect for your cat.
Heres What Makes It A Good Buy
- Lighter Than Conventional Litter
- Flushable, Easy To Use & Dispose
- Eco-Friendly: Made From Recycled Newspaper
- Super-Absorbent & Chemical-Free
- Excellent Odour Control
- Absorbs Moisture & Liquid Instantly On Contact
- Low Dust And Reduced Tracking & Stains On the Floor
- Cats don;t like sharing their litter. In case you have multiple cats, please get separate litters for each of your cats.
- Once your cat starts using it, scoop out the clumps daily & top up the litter when required. Remember: Cats generally dont use unclean litter trays.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
- Not to be used if the packaging is damaged
Directions for use
- Step 1: Take a clean litter tray & fill it with the HUFT Cat Litter (up to 3-4 inches)
- Step 2: Once your cat starts using it, scoop out the clumps daily & top up the litter when required. Remember: Cats generally dont use unclean litter trays.
- Step 3: Rake the litter regularly to maintain coverage & freshness
- Every week, clean the tray thoroughly & replace with fresh litter